Friday, August 11, 2006

HELP !!! I'm beggin fer some a yur recipe's to publish.....and...a Salute to the Flag...


Well Sir....now this here Cookie has got several hundred...maybe even a thousand various recipe's of my own...and I've been publishin a whole bunch of em over the past year....so...I gotta slow down on depletin my recipe's stash....


I really...REALLY need to have some a yur good recipe's (that's important...quality) that I can publish....and of course...give the submittin person the credit fer the recipe' (or recipe's)......

So...PLEASE...use my E-mail address in the profile ( thecookshack@aol.com ) or this link... and send any a yur recipe's along to the Cookster....it will be GREATLY APPRECIATED....

Now I know it can be a little bit of a pain in the derierre to write it up in an E-mail...but if'n y'all got good heart...y'all will come to Cookie's rescue.....

OK...guys...I want y'all to now stand up...come to attention..... and salute our great flag. I can just hear the Star Spangled Banner playin now........



...And Ladies...I got somethin fer you too. Now our great flag is somewhere on the man's bathin suit so y'all gotta look REAL close to find the American flag and salute it.....