Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It don't look good......


Well Sir....as y'all know...I try t'stay clear of the politics and events of the day...so's to give readers an alternative spot to go so they can...at least temporally...get away frum bad or disturbin news.....


...But...I was just readin that the probe inta the Haditha "killings" ain't lookin good fer the Marines involved...and that...IF true...it saddens me greatly....


Although I was Navy...when in the Seabee's I was combat trained by the Marine Corps and wurked side by side with them everday...and I'm as "Semper Fi" as a sailor can get...I loved the Corps and what they stand fer...honor, justice, hard-fightin, courageous, etc., etc...

IF true...these men have not only dishonored the Corps...but our country. The killings of innocent women and children...cannot be furgivin...at least not by this here Cookie. We all know how the Arab wurld will play this up...makin every American Soldier look like child killers....

I truly pray that there is an explanation somewhere that will exonerate these men...but if not....I feel sullied by association.

I'll never stop loving the Corps...but...temporaily at least....I'm disgusted with these men and what they represent....IF true......