Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sorry guys...no breasts today... just a "Tag" quiz... and a partial lie....

Well Sir....as y'all probly read...I had a bunch a problems with my ISP yesterday...but after arguin with them over just where the problem(s) were (they insisted it was my puter)...we finally got everything back to normal operatin status...and it WAS the ISP. Once the modem was reset...the gremlins disappeared.

OK...a few days back I got "tagged" by Liz over at White Trash Republican to do a questionaire thats been makin its rounds around the blogosphere...so here tis....


1. The book nearest me – Websters Dictionary.


2. Stretch out your left arm, what do you touch? – a roll-top desk…


3. Last thing watched on television? – The O’Reilly Factor…


4. Without looking what time is it? 9:20 PM or so….


5. What is the actual time? 9:31 PM


6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? The waves splashing on my beach….


7. When did you last step outside? About 15 minutes ago to walk Czarina…


8. Before this survey what did you look at? The comment section of my blog…


9. What are you wearing? – Only a pair of blue jockey shorts…it’s hot here…

10. Did you dream last night? – Yes…had a nightmare…dreamt I met everyone in my blogroll….

11. When did you last laugh? When I read some of the comments in my post(s)….


12. What is on the walls in the room? Paintings, a mounted Deer’s head…and his hide right next to it, a mounted bass, and smoke film….


13. Seen anything weird lately? – Yupper…WTR’s blog…

14. What do you think of this quiz? What quiz? I thought this was a Dating Service….

15. What is the last film you saw? – Whoa…cain’t remember…I think it was “Cheaper by the Dozen”…


16. Tell me something we don't know.
I was married by a Judge…shoulda asked fer a jury….


17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do. Nuke Iran back to the Stone Age..….


18. Do you like to dance? Yupper…and pretty good at it to…


19. George Bush? Who?


20. Imagine your first child is a girl – My 1st was a girl, and 2nd..and 3rd. One thing I’ve learned…Girls loose their brains about the onset of Puberty and don’t find them agin till about 20 or so.

21. Imagine your first child is a boy- Probably woulda been a lot easier than the 3 girls TOGETHER!!!!

22. Would you consider living abroad? – No way…I like bein a guy with a meat puppet…kiddin aside…yes….St. Thomas, VI…


23. What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates? – “What in MY name are YOU doing here?”

23. 6 people who will do this quiz- They’ll find out when I tag em……

OK...so now I gotta "tag" a few folks....so...if'n ya see yur name...just copy the questions and pass it along to some other sucke...er...blog pal......

1) Signal 94

2) The Doubting Thomas

3) Musings of an Old Man

4) Sassy-Sistah

5) Charming, Just Charming

OK...ya been nailed...get to it.....Cookie....and BTW...look below...I partially lied...this is really more of a derriere shot.....