Sunday, August 06, 2006

"The Last Photo I Ever Took" Contest... and my contest entry....

Wells Sir...most a y'all don't know it...but I recently ran a contest fer people to send me the Last Photo They Ever Took .....

So...without further adieu...here are the entries....


























































Well Sir....in this here Cookie's opinion....all a these here photygraphs are real real good....

....in fact they so good I'm havin a purdy hard time figurin out which one is the best....and that's where y'all come in...I be a needin yur help...

...Now Sir...anuther problem is that I got an entry myself inta this here contest...and that means I cain't rightly be the judge a these really good pictures....so...if'n y'all got a minute...I'd like ya to leave a comment regardin which photygraph y'all think is the best....

Now...afore y'all go any further to look at my entry....YA GOTTA READ THIS FIRST! As y'all know...this here Cookie just loves t'fish...I'm a fishin fool I am....

Well Sir...a few years back I asked my wife if she'd like to go fishin with me and my good fishin buddy, Sam, every weekend. My wife say'd no, she didn't enjoy fishin... and that since she didn't know Sam...she'd feel uncomfortable....and I said OK....

...so...fer years now me and Sam been goin fishin every weekend and since I enjoy it so much...I always come home nice and relaxed and contented like...and sometimes I even got a few good sized fish....

Well Sir...last weekend me & Sam caught a couple a real beautiful pair a Bass...so's I took a picture of Sam a holdin the fish we caught...and after I showed it to the wife....it was the last picture I ever done took cause then she killed me...here's the photygraph I entered in the contest.....

Now Sir...ain't that one beautiful pair a Bass....???

OK...who's photygraph should win the "Last Photo I Ever Took" contest......