Sunday, December 09, 2007

Monday Mania.... A tad on the "Risque' " side....

Well Sir...my buddy "fish" frum Kentucky sent me this here test fer men folks....Here T'is....

Which is the Blonde???



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




The Blonde is the only one with her RIGHT leg up....
________________________

OK...being Huntin Season...here be somethin fer all my huntin partners out there...

How to know if your Buck Lure/Decoy is wurkin or not...







Yupper...I think it's wurkin !! Thanks to Missy Susan G, who's a huntress in her own right, fer sending that one along....
___________________________

...and...I caught the "snow fairy" shoveling my walkway last evening. I then gave my neighbor a hot cup of coffee later when he put some clothes on...


_________________________

...and here be the new Microsoft Word for Blonde's.....


_________________________


___________________________

...and finally...How to get Men to Wash their hands in the Men's Room...