Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The 2008 Upstate, NY Pin-Up Calendar is out.. & some great nostalic Pic's & music..

Well Sir...This here Cookie has been fortunate enuff to get a sneak peek at the 2008 Upstate, New York Pin-Up Calendar....and I'm gonna share it with Y'all.

Oddly enuff it was sent t'me by my good friend Susan G ...from of all places...Eagle Lake, Texas...

...Oooops...er...No, this is Miss Gina Elise who's been helpin out our wounded Vets...go see her at Pin-Ups for Vets....

But...now that I got yur complete and undivided attention...here's that sneak peek I promised ya of these real...ah..."beauties"....
























______________________________

*sigh*...the more things change...the more they stay the same....



"It appears we have appointed our worst generals to command forces, and our most gifted and brilliant to edit newspapers. In fact, I discovered by reading newspapers that these editor-geniuses plainly saw all my strategic defects from the start, yet failed to inform me until it was too late. Accordingly, I am readily willing to yield my command to these obviously superior intellects, and I will, in turn, do my best for the Cause by writing editorials - after the fact."

General Robert E. Lee, 1863
_________________________________

Well Sir....over the past 2 days...we've gotten between 8 & 10 inch's of snow....


_____________________________



OK... Now fer all you folks who grew up in the 50's & 60's and liked great music, fast cars (and even faster women)...pour yurself a cup of Joe, Turn up yur sound, clicky de linky....sit back and take a great nostalgic trip back to those great times....


...I magine that after watchin that...some a you guys are lighten up a smoke and still quiverin a might...


AND a great big Cookshack THANK'S to Jeff Wilson fer sendin that beauty along....
_______________________________

...and...on a sad note...I must bid adieu to a nayboring blog, "Hear O Israel", which my friend Eitan was posting out of Israel. Eitan (Greg) has returned to the United States and feels that his somewhat controversial posts might be misinterpreted, or taken out of context here in the States... Welcome back to the good old US of A mate...


I will be taking this site of my blogroll shortly.....
___________________________

...and last...but by no means least...The Weaponry Home Shopping Network (Eat yur heart out Fits)....