Friday, March 28, 2008

Hey...Hillary weren't Lyin!....and don't mess with some a these here Granny's...

Well Sir....I had a friend from Nevada send me this, and I also saw it over at "Bob's Blog"...so....now that the truth is out...I just had t'share it with Y'all....




____________________________

Don't mess with these granny's.....



Well...Y'all just gonna love this next one. I just saw it over at "fits" place...and although he said it was an Oldie But Goodie"...this is the first time I ever saw it...Thanks "fits" fer this absolutely great video of justice in progress....



Now...this one is an OBG...but still funny....



I posted this a week or so ago...but what the hell...it fits the motiff of this post..."Don't let Grandma make the pancakes...."




_______________________________

...and I'll have a diet coke with that please.....


____________________________________