Monday, March 06, 2006

Bad Girl...Bad Girl...Watcha gonna do....

Ya know...whenever I hears or reads about that thar Cindy Sheehan...all I can ever think about is the song from "COPS", you know....."Bad Girl..Bad Girl...Watcha gonna do when the war is through...". Its kinda sad really...Cindy...I think most of us understand that after the loss of your son, you needed something to fill the terrible void that you must have felt. Now...let's look ahead a might... t'when the war in Iraq is finally over.....regardless of how it ends...what will you have left? No son, no husband, no war to protest about. According to a recent poll you will have alienated about 60% of the people...and...slowly but surely...your phone will go quiet...trust me....it will. Michael Moore, Hugo Chavez and the other Code Pink people will slowly stop callin. They won't be there in those long evenings and nights ahead to keep you company and support you. You will look back and realize you allied yourself with a far-left radical idiot movie maker, a dictator, a has-been senile old "Banana Boat" singer and all the others of their ilk...but saddest of all...you'll have to ask yourself...what would my son think about what I've done and HOW I did it? You may have lost his respect as well.....after all...you put down the country he fought and died for. The Dread Pundit Bluto and The Jawa Report have got more on the subject. Cindy...the best way to get off the path you've committed to is to just fade away...let go....and just fade away to another good cause that will continue to help people in some way, but not in a way that denigrates our country and makes you look radical and used....but...I guess thats just my way a thinkin....Cookie