Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sunday comparisons.....You make the call...

Well Sir....I debated about postin any links to this movie because, as I stated to y'all afore, I was going to make somewhat of an attempt to almost exclusively post humorous items and/or good positive human interest stories. I'm a firm believer in the old adage..."Keep an Attitude of Gratitude", and "Laughter is the Best Medicine".....

Now folks....some of y'all readin this here blog-post, are either gettin ready to go to church, have already been to church, or...even if'n yur an atheist, know on some basic level that hatred, enslaving and killing other folks is a bad thing.....

So...with that in mind, I'd like y'all to sorta compare yur religion(s), or belief system with that of Islam. "Fitna" is the movie that has just about all of the worlds Muslims up in arms, so much so, that the staff folks of "Live Leak", who were the first to post the movie, have had their lives threatened by Muslims. They have taken these threats very seriously and because they are now in fear for their lives, have now removed "Fitna" from thier web site to insure the health and well being of their employee's....

Now Sir...on this day when you celebrate or practice Love, Compassion, Charity, tolerance, understanding and Good-Will for your fellow man (the basic tenets for most religions), and pray for Peace throughout the world...watch this short 15 minute movie and learn just what certain aspects of Islam are all about.....

I'm almost certain that most folks of my age group and generation always felt throughout our lives that if there was indeed going to be an "Armageddon" someday, that it would be fought between The United States and her Allies against either the Russians, or the Republic of China or a combination thereof and their allies.....BUT....I think it's becoming more evident everyday who will actually be the combatants should this doomsday scenario ever play out.....but...I guess that's just my way a thinkin...

BTW....like many, I've asked the question, "Why are the so called "Moderate Muslims" remaining so quiet regarding the beheading atrocities, the suicide bombings that kill innocent women, children and non-combatants ?" One of the the answers is now painfully clear to me that they who speak out against this "Religion of Peace", Muslim or otherwise, will also very probably suffer the same fate as those in the movie.....

** UPDATE: Well Sir...I did have a link here to the website hosting the movie "Fitna", but after recently being notified by my friend Clint that he and others couldn't get to the movie, I discovered that the hosting website had apparently been hijacked by someone, probably Muslims, and that "Fitna" cannot be viewed at that locale anymore.**

SORRY...but that in itself kinda makes a case for the lack of freedom of speech where Islam is concerned.



...and here be my thoughts regardin Islam....



___________________________