Thursday, May 01, 2008

...and I thought I had a bad day... and "The Dive's We've Known"..by Tommy Cox..

Well Sir....my old Gyrene buddy "Clint" frum out San Diego way( who was on the cover of "Bride" Magazine...see yesterdays first post), saw in yesterdays blog that I was in a lousy, rotten, bear of a mood and sent me these photygraffs of "So...you think yur havin a bad day".....

















_______________________________

Well Sir...I just saw this little Sea-Shanty over at my buddy Myrons, and it's a song by Tommy Cox (I know all you old "Bubbleheads" out there recognize that name) about famous (actually infamous would be better)"Sub Bars" all over the world...

BTW...I've personally helped pay the mortgage on about one third of these here fine establishments..... "The Dive's We've Known"



________________________________

Now Sir....I'll just bet this announcer had t'go and change his skivvies followin this "fly-by"....


__________________________________

....and, here be some real great advice fer all you mothers out there. Pay attention MightyMom...although I'm sure yur hubby "SubVet" has probably already told ya bout this.....BTW, fer those of y'all not in the know, a "boomer" is an FBM (Fleet Ballistic Missile) Submarine....

"Mothers, don't let yur babies grow up to ride Boomers"....